First, you have to consider some personal elements that are decisive in choosing your treadmill:
● Determine your fitness level: you are a beginner or rather confirmed?
● Define your goal: your tape will serve you for a cardiac rehabilitation? Get in shape? Lose weight? A complement to other sports? A casual, regular or intensive?
● Do you need the Best Treadmill Desks
WHAT TAPE FOR WHAT USE?
The treadmill and jogging offer a varied range of exercises, make time to do at all times. With maximum safety and comfort for your joints. Depending on your needs, determines the use of your tape.
Here we discuss for shaping or rehabilitation. Search performance is not a determinative criterion; the engine power is not a priority.
The treadmill Domyos walk’in is ideal for an occasional practice of cardio. Allows up to 30 min jogging, active or moderate daily march.
On casual runners who want to practice a regular cardio training at home. In this case, a treadmill that allows for an average of 45 minutes a day career as CT 2. Tape Engine power is comfortable, and the user can also choose various training programs as an inclination will be preferred that it goes up to 10% allowing substantial work of the most famous legs.
For performance confirmed and supporters who want to practice regularly, the best choice is a treadmill whose surface is adapted to all steps. For some extended periods of training and career that can reach up to 16 km / h, opt for a treadmill more complete as CT 4 equipped with excellent technical solutions and superior power by proposing more training programs, and it benefits from a system that tilt can go up to 10%.
With RIBBON FOR WARKING OR RUNNING ?
1 to 8km / h, your practice revolves around a driving experience (from “slow” to “sport”). From 8km / h, your training is geared towards jogging and running.
The treadmill is more compact than the treadmill. There are two types: no engine and engine.
On a treadmill motor, which advances the tread it is supported the foot on it. Therefore, this tape is inclined to facilitate movement. This tape is lighter but offers the possibility of walking on flat, and fluidity may be limited depending on the models (which results in these cases more work by the joints).
On a motorized treadmill, it is a leading engine tread. It has a constant speed, the user defines your taste (from 1km / h). The advantage is twofold: the possibility of walking on flat and optimum comfort for the joints.
There is many models treadmill. Each tape is designed to offer the comfort of use based on a range of desired speed, thanks to the adequacy of elements such as the running, engine power or structure. These items have a direct impact on product size … and price.
PROPER USE OF TREADMILL
Did you just buy a treadmill, and before you start practicing, you wonder how to use it properly? Discover the benefits of this device and follow our advice to start practice.
WHY USE A TREADMILL?
The treadmill is an effective calorie-burning appliance. Practices at home all year, without depending on the weather! The treadmill is:
● A not inconsiderable advantage: the home run … and paced!
● A durable long-term investment
● A stable and accessible to all to practice safely material, also recommended for rehabilitation
● A better damping on urban coatings
A treadmill does not require precise adjustments except the speed and incline.
To start, focus on keeping your back straight or slightly bent forward, strengthening the abdominal waist. Indeed, high and reinforced lumbar abdominal problems limit.
Julie, the sports coach at Dominos Club, offers you this training session type to start practicing the treadmill. To warm up, do some push-ups and some stretching legs (quadriceps, hamstrings, calves).
The first session begins the march to the beat (between 4 and 6 km / h) that suits you to familiarize yourself with the tape, then gradually increase the speed. If you want to run, always think lengthen stride forward of the video and mainly to adapt the speed of it at your pace and not vice versa.
FEW WEEKS, ONE BEGINS SESSION 40 TO 60 MINUTES:
● 10-15 minutes: heating up fast or light running
● 25-35 minutes: body session at a steady pace (approx. 70% of maximum heart rate)
● 5-10 minutes: return to calm in fast motion or light running progressively
● Find a comfortable pace and sufficient strength.
THE FOLLOWING WEEKS SELECT (S) CHANGE (ES) THAT SUITIS YOU (N):
● Gradually lengthens the body to increase the duration session
● Reduces the heating phase 5-10 min.
● Increase running speed
● Use the method of fractionated body session: 6-12 alternating blocks of 30 to 60 seconds by varying the running speed (up or light / moderate or fast = greater than normal rate race)
● Gradually increase the number of blocks
Make two to three sessions per week with a rest day in between.